Final Weeks to Participate: Research Opportunity for Mothers of Boys Dx with ASD

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2013

      Hello, my name is Julie Kellett, and I am a student working towards completion of my doctoral dissertation as part of my training in the Clinical-Community Psychology Program at the University of South Carolina. I am nearing the end of data collection (next month) for this project and would love to hear from you TODAY so your experiences can be included!

      My dissertation research focuses on understanding the parenting experiences of mothers raising children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorders (ASDs). I am currently seeking participation from biological mothers of boys between the ages of 4 and 14 who have been diagnosed with an ASD for at least one year.

      Mothers participating in this study will be asked to complete a packet which includes six questionnaires. This study does not require any in-person appointment, interview, or any additional follow up contact. All the information provided by participants on study questionnaires will be kept completely confidential.

      If you are interested in participating in this study, or would like more information, please contact me at (864) 483-0649 or at kellettj@...

      Thank you in advance for your assistance with this project. I look forward to learning from you and your family!

      Julie Kellett

      Cell(864) 346-4180