UPSTATE: Reminder! June YMCA Spectrum Sunday

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2013

      Join us for  YMCA June Spectrum Sunday!!  We will meet on Sunday, June 16th  from 5 – 7 at the Adams Mill Program Center in Simpsonville.  Bring your swimsuit for a dip in the pool, or just participate in open gym, snacks, music, and other fun activities.

      Since this is also Father’s Day, please consider bringing food or drink to share.  We are looking to have an assortment of finger-foods.  Celebrate dads while having fun with your Spectrum friends!  If you would like to bring something, please note it when you register below.

      All families affected by autism are invited.  You do not need to be a Y member, nor a resident of Greenville.

      Please register online by clicking here.

      Project Coordinator, All Are Welcome Grant