USC Health and Wellbeing Survey

    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2013

      The University of South Carolina School of Medicine is studying the health and participation in various life activities (school, work, family and community life) of people in South Carolina, 15-24 years of age who have Spina Bifida, Muscular Dystrophy or Fragile X Syndrome.  The study is being conducted so policies and services can be more responsive to the needs and experiences of the members of these groups.

      Participants will receive $50 for completing the survey.  I have attached our program recruitment flyer.

      Thank you for your time and your help.  Please contact me with any questions or comments.

      Margaret

      Margaret Holland

      Research Coordinator

      University of South Carolina-School of Medicine

      3209 Colonial Drive

      Columbia, SC 29203

      (803)434-2365

      This e-mail transmission, in its entirety and including all attachments, is intended solely for the use of the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information, including health information, that is privileged, confidential, and the disclosure of which is governed by applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that disclosing, distributing, copying or taking any action in relation to this e-mail is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the related message.   ­­