Guardianship Update

    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2013

      Thank you for your overwhelming support and interest in helping with the handbook. We have our focus group together and will not be including anyone for further review. However, the handbook is scheduled for publication at the end of next month and it will be available to everyone. We will let you know when the Guardianship handbook is completed.

      --
      Meghan Lijewski Hill
      Intern- Service Coordinator Assistant

      SC Autism Society