USC Research Project

    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2013

      The USC Neurodevelopmental Disorders Lab is currently recruiting male infants under 12 months of age who have an older sibling (male or female) diagnosed with autism to participate in a longitudinal study of infant development. Our project is very family-friendly, and many assessments occur in your home at a time convenient to you. Participants are reimbursed for their time. Please visit our web site (www.uscdevlab.com), or contact uscdevlab@... or (803) 777 - 5676 for more information!

      Best,

      Bridgette

      --

      Bridgette Tonnsen, M.A.