Guardanship Project Help Needed!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2013

      The South Carolina Autism Society has been working on a handbook discussing the guardianship process for South Carolina and other legal proceedings for parents with children who are soon to be 18 years old.

      We are looking for 11 participants to read through the handbook and provide some general feedback, and participate in a focus group on Monday, May 20th at 6pm at our Midlands office.

      If you are interested please email Meghan Hill at meghan@... expressing your interest in participating.

      (PLEASE SHARE WITH ANY SC DISABILITY GROUPS!)

      Cell(864) 346-4180