UPSTATE: May YMCA Spectrum Sunday

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2013

      Join us for  YMCA May Spectrum Sunday!!  We will meet on Sunday, May 5th  from 5 – 7 at the Adams Mill Program Center in Simpsonville.  Bring your swimsuit for a dip in the pool, or just participate in open gym, snacks, music, and other fun activities.

      All families affected by autism are invited.  You do not need to be a Y member, nor a resident of Greenville.

      Please register online by clicking here.

      Project Coordinator, All Are Welcome Grant