UPSTATE: YMCA Spectrum Sunday Spring Fling

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14 10:59 AM

      SPECTRUM SPRING FLING

      SUNDAY, March 24, 2012

      YMCA HOLLINGSWORTH OUTDOOR CENTER

      This month’s spectrum Sunday event is a biggie! We will celebrate the spring season with a host of outdoor activities, designed with the whole family in mind.

      When: Sunday, March 24, from 2-4:30 PM

      Where: Hollingsworth Outdoor Center, 259 Adams Mill Rd, Simpsonville, SC  29681

      Cost: $8 per family (scholarships are available)

      ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:

      ·         Old-time crafts

      ·         Archery

      ·         Homemade Butter

      ·         Broom making

      ·         S’mores

      ·         …and more!

      For more information, contact:  Greg McKee;gmckee@...; 864-963-3608, ex 24

      This event is open to all families on the autism spectrum.

      Register online by clicking here.

      Project Coordinator, All Are Welcome Grant