UPSTATE: Upstate Family Movie Night!

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2010

      Reminder!  Next Saturday is our first Upstate Family Movie Night!  Please join us in the hall at Church of the Redeemer, 120 Mauldin Road (next to the Augusta Road library) at 5:30 pm.

      So that we know how many people to expect, please register online at http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=WEB22A925YBFNJ.  You will also have the opportunity to vote for this month’s movie.

      Hope to see you there!

      Susan Leiby

      Special Events Coordinator