SCAS Interim Director

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2013

      Kim Thomas has officially been appointed Interim Director of SCAS, by vote of the Board of Directors on Friday.  Kim will be assessing SCAS’s activities during the next few weeks to determine best steps to move operations ahead effectively.  The Board of Directors and Staff are committed to supporting Kim as we go forward, to continue caring service to our families and all individuals with ASDs in South Carolina.

      Thank you for your patience and understanding during this transition.

      Kindest regards,

      Susan Kastner
      Board Chair, SC Autism Society - www.SCAutism.org

      Project Coordinator, All Are Welcome Grant

      Cell(864) 346-4180