  • Kim Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2013

      It is with great sadness that I must report to you the news that Craig Stoxen, President and CEO of South Carolina Autism Society, passed away today. Craig had been with the South Carolina Autism Society for over 15 years and had made many strides to bring supports and services to families across South Carolina affected by autism spectrum disorders. Craig will be deeply missed!

      Thank you Craig for your dedication and hard work not only at South Carolina Autism Society, but for all the people with disabilities you advocated for over the years.

      The Board of Directors and Staff of the South Carolina Autism Society are working together to ensure a smooth transition. We do not anticipate the interruption of any services to our families.

      We will post funeral arrangements when they are available.

      Please keep Craig's family in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

      Respectfully,

      Kim Thomas

      Vice President and CPO