Strides for Autism Contest WINNER!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2013

      Announcing the winner of our first Strides for Autism art contest!  The drawing below was done by 8 year old Gabriel of Summerville, SC!  According to his therapist, Gabriel created his artwork as part of his ABA therapy, and was so excited to be part of the contest.

      Stay tuned later in the years, when we just may be announcing a second winner for our coastal events!

      Thank you to all who submitted entries, and congratulations Gabriel!

      For more information on Strides for Autism, including creating your team, registration, and sponsorships, visit https://scautism.org/strides/

      Project Coordinator, All Are Welcome Grant

      Cell(864) 346-4180