UPSTATE: TOP Soccer Schedule for Spring 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2013

      TOP Soccer

      TOP Soccer – spring 2013!

      This is our schedule for TOP Soccer this spring.

      The dates are:

      February 24th

      March 3rd

      March 10th

      March 17th

      March 24th

      April 14th

      All times 4:15 pm to 5:30 pm.

      Again, we will be at the

      Carolina Indoor Soccer

      1072 S. Batesville Rd., Greer SC

      864 879 0003

      http://soccerspeedy.com/

      See you

      February 24th

      4:15 pm to 5:30 pm

      At TOP Soccer we function in a very relaxed fashion.

      TOP Soccer is for Players with special needs and we use Buddies to assist them with the activities. Buddies do not need to be experienced soccer players. They only need a desire to help others.

      More information is available at the CESA website (http://www.carolinaelitesc.com/TOPSoccer/index_E.html)

      [Note: We will have the schedule on the web site updated soon.]

      And the South Carolina Youth Soccer Site: http://www.scysa.org/programs/topsoccer.aspx

      There is no charge to participate and we only require Players to complete a registration form available at

      Or at check in.

      Buddies we ask that you to sign in when you come to help.

      No reservations required, just come ready to have fun.

      Drinks & Snacks

      At the end of the sessions we try and provide a snack and drink for all the players and buddies as they leave. At our first meeting we will have a signup sheet for people to volunteer to bring snacks or drinks to one of the sessions this season. Check at the table when you check in. Thank you very much for helping with this.

      E-Mail List

      We try maintaining our email list as current as possible. If you would like to be removed from the address list please let us know, if you know of someone who would like to be included please let us know, if you would like us to use a different address please let us know, and if there is something else you think we could do to improve TOP Soccer please let us know.

      A Special Welcome to:

      Wendy Shockley upon her return to the Upstate after her short sabbatical in Arizona.  We hope to see her often at our sessions this spring.

      If you have any questions contact Richard Delap (864 268 1835), or Pearse Tormey (864 329 1113).