Strides for Autism -- Volunteer Needs!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28 6:25 AM

      We are seeking the following types of volunteers for our upcoming Strides for Autism events.  Please email me if you would be interested!

      Upstate – April 13

      ·         Photographer.  Arrive by 8:30 am.  Provide digital photos that we can use as needed.  Credit will be given for any photos taken.

      ·         Setup – Arrive by 7:30 am.  Help put out tables and chairs, set up registration, merchandise, t-shirts,e tc.

      ·         Breakdown – Around 11:30 am.  Help fold up tables and chairs, ensure any trash is picked up.

      ·         Merchandise sales – Arrive by 7:45 am.  Assist SCAS staff members in selling autism-related merchandise.

      ·         Poster & Flyer Distribution – Any time prior to event.  Distribute provided posters and flyers to local companies, merchants, etc.  Anywhere that will put them out!

      Midlands – May 4

      ·         Registration.  Arrive by 7:45 am.  Assist SCAS staff members registering participants.  Great for groups, organizations, or businesses!

      ·         Photographer.  Arrive by 8:30 am.  Provide digital photos that we can use as needed.  Credit will be given for any photos taken.

      ·         Music – Arrive by 8:00 am.  Provide family-friendly music for the event.

      ·         Setup – Arrive by 7:30 am.  Help put out tables and chairs, set up registration, merchandise, t-shirts,e tc.

      ·         Breakdown – Around 11:30 am.  Help fold up tables and chairs, ensure any trash is picked up.

      ·         Merchandise sales – Arrive by 7:45 am.  Assist SCAS staff members in selling autism-related merchandise.

      ·         Poster & Flyer Distribution – Any time prior to event.  Distribute provided posters and flyers to local companies, merchants, etc.  Anywhere that will put them out!

      Project Coordinator, All Are Welcome Grant

      Cell(864) 346-4180