FREE Autism 101 Webinar

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2013

      Youth Advocate Programs

      Learning From the Inside Out:

      Training on the Autism Spectrum within a Relationship-Based Model

      Contact

      Ann Branning

      National Training Coordinator

      abranning@...

      FREE Autism 101

      January 22 @ 3pm

      January 29 @ 3pm

      February 6 @ 3pm

      Where

      From any internet connected computer via Webex

          Like us on Facebook    Follow us on Twitter    View our profile on LinkedIn    View our videos on YouTube

      AUTISM WORKER

      ASSET

      Youth Advocate Programs, Inc.'s ASSET Center for ASD/DD invites you to participate in a series of webinars designed for anyone interested in learning more about individuals with autism.  During the months of January, February, and March, we will be offering select webinars from YAP's core Autism Curriculum, created in partnership with Temple University and parent and self-advocates, via webinar.

      Regardless of how much or how little you know about Autism, our intro course, "Autism 101" is being offered for FREE to introduce the basics of Autism as well as YAP's approach.  Subsequent trainings are available at a small cost.

      We hope you will join us and other youth, families, educators, providers and the general community as we explore how to effectively work with those on the spectrum.

      Please visit our event page to read full training descriptions, times, and dates.

      Sincerely,

      Ann Branning

      Youth Advocate Programs

      717-413-2266

      Forward email

      This email was sent to susanl@... by abranning@... |

      Youth Advocate Programs | 2007 North 3rd Street | Harrisburg | PA | 17102