UPSTATE: Coffee Talk Parent Support

    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 29, 2012

      Upstate Coffee Talk Parent Support

      Wednesday, January 2, 2013 from 9:00-11:00
      Location: 5 Century Drive, Suite 132, Greenville

       Please drop-in for this informal get-together. We will have coffee, tea, lemonade and light refreshments.
      This is a chance for families to meet other families and a chance to ask questions and share ideas.

      Kids are welcome, but no childcare is provided.  We have lots of toys to play with!

      Important Provider Notice!
      Please note that this is a parent and caregiver support format only.
      We appreciate you sharing the announcement with the families you serve.

      Businesses, organizations, and other providers may send or drop materials for us to distribute.

      Thank you for respecting the privacy of our families!

      Project Coordinator, All Are Welcome Grant

      Message 2 of 21 , Feb 2, 2013

        Upstate Coffee Talk Parent Support

        Wednesday, February 6, 2013 from 9:00-11:00
        Location: 5 Century Drive, Suite 132, Greenville

        Note there will be no coffee talk in March.  Join us instead for Disability Advocacy Day in Columbia.
        Visit http://www.scdisabilityadvocacy.org for more information.

                        Message 11 of 21 , Mar 26, 2014

                          Please drop-in for a special Coffee Talk on World Autism Awareness Day, April 2nd, where we work to share autism awareness and acceptance! We will have coffee, tea, lemonade and light refreshments.

                          Blue-themed treats for the day are encouraged! We might even have some special giveaways!

                          Join us on Wednesday, April 2nd from 9 -11 am

                          at the Upstate office of the South Carolina Autism Society, 5 Century Drive, Suite 132, Greenville.

                          This is a chance for families to meet other families and a chance to ask questions and share ideas.

                          Kids are welcome, but no childcare is provided. We have lots of toys to play with!

                          **Important Provider Notice!**

                          Please note that this is a parent and caregiver support format only. We appreciate you sharing the announcement with the families you serve. Businesses, organizations, and other providers may send or drop materials for us to distribute. Thank you for respecting the privacy of our families!

                          Cell:  (864) 517-0501

                          Join us at Strides for Autism!

                          Upstate -- Saturday, April 5, 2014, Heritage Park, Simpsonville

                          Midlands -- Saturday, May 3, 2014, Finlay Park, Columbia

                          Visit https://scautism.org/strides/ for more information and registration!

                                Message 15 of 21 , Oct 29, 2014

                                  Upstate Coffee Talk Parent Support

                                  Please drop-in for Coffee Talk on Wednesday, November 5th from 9 -11 am

                                  at the NEW Upstate office of the South Carolina Autism Society, 211 Century Drive, Suite 203-A, Greenville!

                                  Click here for map.

                                      Message 18 of 21 , Jan 30

                                        Upstate Coffee Talk Parent Support

                                        Please drop-in for Coffee Talk on Wednesday, February 4th from 9 -11 am

                                        at the Upstate office of the South Carolina Autism Society, 211 Century Drive, Suite 203-A, Greenville!

                                        Click here for map.

                                        We will have coffee and light refreshments.

                                        This is a chance for families to meet other families and a chance to ask questions and share ideas.

                                        Note that we will not meet in March, so that families and staff can attend Disability Advocacy Day in Columbia.

                                            Message 21 of 21 , Today at 5:31 AM

                                              Upstate Coffee Talk Parent Support

                                              Join us for Coffee Talk in the Upstate!  This is a chance for families to meet other families and a chance to ask questions and share ideas.  Have questions about services, school, or activities?  Want to learn more about the Upstate autism community?  Then Coffee Talk is for you!

                                              Please drop-in for Coffee Talk on Wednesday, September 2nd from 9 -11 am at the Upstate office of the South Carolina Autism Society, 211 Century Drive, Suite 203-A, Greenville!  Click here for map.