- Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2012View Source
Holiday Greetings from the SC Autism Society
Happy Holidays from the
South Carolina Autism Society!
The South Carolina Autism Society would like to extend holiday greetings to all families affected by autism. We hope that the New Year will bring good health and happiness to you and your loved ones.
If there is any way that we can assist your family, please call your closest SC Autism Society office, or simply contact our main office in Columbia. Just a few of the services we provide at no charge include:
- Information and Referral: Providing information to parents and professionals about autism and available services.
- Advocacy: SCAS provides advocacy on all levels from the individual level on up to the system change level.
- Autism and Informed Response: Training for emergency responders (law enforcement, EMS, fire fighters, etc) on autism, using parent volunteers.
- Parent-School Partnership: PSP seeks to assist children with autism in receiving the best education possible by helping to build relationships between the school and the parents.
- Service Coordination: Is an expansion of the society’s existing programs of information and referral and advocacy. SCAS will provide service coordination to individuals with autism spectrum disorders.
As you wrap up 2012, we ask that you consider supporting the South Carolina Autism Society through your end-of-the-year donations. Your support will help us continue to reach out to families and to expand our services in South Carolina without a waiting list or limiting the amount of support we can offer.
Thank you in advance for your support. Please remember, almost 90 cents of every dollar goes directly to programs and your donation is tax deductible.
You can donate by mailing a check to
SC Autism Society
West Columbia, SC 29169
or online by clicking the Donate button.
Thank you for your continued support over the past 40 years.
Tax Exempt Status
The South Carolina Autism Society is a 503(c) organization. Our Tax Exempt Letter can be found by clicking here.
P.S. To futher support our mission, why not honor a loved one with a donation to the SC Autism Society? For more information, click here.
South Carolina Autism Society
806 12th Street
West Columbia, SC 29169
Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy.