SC Autism Society 12/12/12 Challenge! First Winner!
SCAS 12/12/12 Challenge!
Congratulations to “Michael S” of Columbia, SC, the first winner of a Strides for Autism t-shirt in our SCAS 12/12/12 Challenge! Michael’s donation was received closest to 12:12 AM!
Your chance to win is coming up soon, as another Strides for Autism t-shirt will be given to the donation received closest to 12:12 PM.
Thanks to all who have donated so far!
South Carolina Autism Society
On 12/12/12, help the South Carolina Autism Society raise $1212.12 in 24 hours! (12x2, of course!)
The donors who submit closest to 12:12 AM and 12:12 PM will receive a free Strides for Autism t-shirt.
(In the case of a tie, a name will be randomly drawn in our Columbia office.)
Please consider a donation of any amount, or maybe $12 or $120!
Click here, or visit http://www.scautism.org to donate now.
All donations will help the South Carolina Autism Society support its mission, to help all individuals with autism spectrum disorders in South Carolina reach their maximum potential.
South Carolina Autism Society in 2013
Visit our website at http://www.scautism.org to find out more about the following upcoming events in 2013.
- Coffee Talk Parent Support -- First Wednesday of each month
- Disability Advocacy Day -- Wednesday, March 6
- Upstate Strides for Autism -- Saturday, April 13
- Midlands Strides for Autism -- Saturday, May 4
You can also find information about ongoing programs, such as,
- Service Coordination
- Parent School Partnership
- Information and Referral
- Training and Workshops
- Special Projects
Design the 2013 Strides for Autism T-Shirt!
Here is your chance to create the artwork for the 2013 Strides for Autism T-shirt and Poster! We invite residents of South Carolina with ASDs to submit your design! The winner will not only have their design appear on our t-shirt and poster, but they will serve as co-Honorary Chair at their Strides for Autism walk-of-choice, and receive a framed version of their t-shirt!
- Size: 8x10 (or approximate)
- Black & white or color
- Any flat medium is acceptable, including graphical design
- Works should either have the SCAS logo, or provide space for the logo
- Include Strides for Autism
- Original works only
Any artist signatures should be first-name only to protect confidentiality
- Must have an autism spectrum disorder
- Must live in South Carolina
- All ages welcome
- Artists do NOT need to be SCAS clients
- Submit via mail, or via email to Strides@...
- Address: Susan Leiby, South Carolina Autism Society, 5 Century Drive, Suite 132, Greenville, SC 29607
- Submissions can not be returned.
- All submissions will be used to decorate SCAS offices
- Artist's name and contact info should be on the BACK of the submission.
- All submissions must be received by January 10th.
The holiday school break is a great time to work on your submissions. Good luck to all artists!
The South Carolina Autism Society staff and Board of Directors wishes you
a joyous holiday season and all the best in the New Year.
If we can assist you in any way, please contact us as follows:
Toll Free: 800-438-4790
Click to view this email in a browser
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please reply to this message with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or simply click on the following link: Unsubscribe
South Carolina Autism Society
806 12th Street
West Columbia, SC 29169
Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy.