Strides T-Shirt Design Contest!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2012

      Strides for Autism

      T-Shirt Design Contest!

      Here is your chance to create the artwork for the 2013 Strides for Autism T-shirt and Poster!  We invite residents of South Carolina with ASDs to submit your design!

      The winner will not only have their design appear on our t-shirt and poster, but they will serve as co-Honorary Chair at their Strides for Autism walk-of-choice, and receive a framed version of their t-shirt!

      Rules:

      ·         Size:  8x10 (or approximate)

      ·         Black & white or color

      ·         Any flat medium is acceptable, including graphical design

      ·         Works should either have the SCAS logo, or provide space for the logo

      ·         Include Strides for Autism

      ·         Original works only

      Any artist signatures should be first-name only to protect confidentiality

      Artist Qualifications:

      ·         Must have an autism spectrum disorder

      ·         Must live in South Carolina

      ·         All ages welcome

      Artists do NOT need to be SCAS clients

      Submission Guidelines:

      Submit via mail, or via email to Strides@...

      o        Address: Susan Leiby South Carolina Autism Society 5 Century Drive, Suite 132 Greenville, SC  29607

      o        Submissions can not be returned.

      o        All submissions will be used to decorate SCAS offices

      Artist's name and contact info should be on the BACK of the submission.

      All submissions must be received by January 1st.

      Good luck to all artists!

      Project Coordinator, Guardianship & Protection Grant

      Project Coordinator, All Are Welcome Grant