Upstate Holiday Party

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2012

      Upstate Holiday Party

      Join the South Carolina Autism Society for our annual Upstate Holiday Party!  Have your picture taken with an autism-friendly Santa and let your kids visit the free Gift Shop for parents/caregivers!  All families affected by autism are invited.  Snacks provided.

      Date:  December 1

      Time:  3 - 5 pm

      Location:  Upstate SCAS office
      5 Century Drive, Suite 132
      Greenville, SC 29607

      Many thanks to the Upstate AT&T Pioneers for making this possible!

      Click here to reserve your spot, or email for more information.

      Project Coordinator, Guardianship & Protection Grant

      Project Coordinator, All Are Welcome Grant

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2013

        Upstate Holiday Party

        Join the South Carolina Autism Society for our annual Upstate Holiday Party, sponsored by the AT&T Pioneers!  Have your picture taken with an autism-friendly Santa and let your kids visit the free Gift Shop for parents/caregivers!  All families affected by autism are invited.  Snacks provided.

        Date:  December 7

        Time:  2 - 4 pm

        Location
        Covenant United Methodist Church
        Fellowship Hall
        1310 Old Spartanburg Road
        Greer, SC  29650

        Many thanks to the Upstate AT&T Pioneers for sponsoring the party again this year,
        and to Covenant United Methodist Church for providing a spacious room for us to use!