Upstate Holiday Party

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2012

      Upstate Holiday Party

      Join the South Carolina Autism Society for our annual Upstate Holiday Party!  Have your picture taken with an autism-friendly Santa and let your kids visit the free Gift Shop for parents/caregivers!  All families affected by autism are invited.  Snacks provided.

      Date:  December 1

      Time:  3 - 5 pm

      Location:  Upstate SCAS office
      5 Century Drive, Suite 132
      Greenville, SC 29607

      Many thanks to the Upstate AT&T Pioneers for making this possible!

      Click here to reserve your spot, or email for more information.

      Project Coordinator, Guardianship & Protection Grant

      Project Coordinator, All Are Welcome Grant

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 8, 2013

        Upstate Holiday Party

        Join the South Carolina Autism Society for our annual Upstate Holiday Party, sponsored by the AT&T Pioneers!  Have your picture taken with an autism-friendly Santa and let your kids visit the free Gift Shop for parents/caregivers!  All families affected by autism are invited.  Snacks provided.

        Date:  December 7

        Time:  2 - 4 pm

        Location
        Covenant United Methodist Church
        Fellowship Hall
        1310 Old Spartanburg Road
        Greer, SC  29650

        Many thanks to the Upstate AT&T Pioneers for sponsoring the party again this year,
        and to Covenant United Methodist Church for providing a spacious room for us to use!

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 15, 2016

          It’s time to plan for the annual Upstate Holiday Party!

          Join us on Saturday, December 3rd at Grace Church Pelham Road for our annual Upstate Holiday Party!  We will have snacks, visits with Santa, crafts, and a Holiday Shop for the kids to "shop" (free) for a gift for their parents.

          Registration is required so that we can plan for supplies. Click here to register now.  Then drop-in anytime between 1 and 3 pm.

          If your child will be "shopping", please be sure to register for a "Shopping Pass".Individuals with autism should take priority for "shopping", although all family members are invited to the party.

          We look forward to seeing you on December 3rd!

          Funded through a grant from:

          https://cdn.evbuc.com/eventlogos/120051107/bsffinallogocrop200.jpg

          Space provided by:

          https://cdn.evbuc.com/eventlogos/120051107/gracelogosmainsmall-1.png

          Susan Leiby

          Information & Grant Coordinator

          SC Autism Society – Upstate Office

          211 Century Drive, Suite 203-A

          Greenville, SC  29607

          Email:  SusanL@...

          Cell:  864-517-0501 (please check announcement above for specific contact info before calling)

          Website:  www.scautism.org

          Join our Annual Conference featuring John Elder Robison as Keynote Speaker.  Click here to find out more!

          Please click here to complete our survey on The State of Autism in South Carolina!  Your voice matters!