MIDLANDS: Columbia Respite Event

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2012

      The South Carolina Autism Society
is partnering with
Junior League of Columbia
to host a Pre-Holiday Respite Event!

 Our goal is to give caregivers an opportunity to do some
Holiday shopping while creating a memorable and fun event
for our friends on the spectrum!
-Siblings are invited as well-
Friday, November 30th,  6 - 9 pm
Plex Indoor Sports, 741 Fashion Drive
Columbia, SC 29223

There are a host of shopping venues such as the Village at Sandhills for you to visit while we entertain our friends.  The Plex is an indoor facility that offers activities, bounce houses, and a turf field, which we will have private access to for a portion of our evening.  In addition, those attending will be served a hot dog meal with gluten free options.

Register by calling Delilah at 803-750-6988 ext. 108.
We look forward to seeing you soon!

      Volunteer opportunities are available as well.  Submit your information to www.scautism.org.