SCAS conference and silent auction

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2012

      I am so excited about the conference this weekend. Not only do we have great speakers, we will also be holding the Silent Auction fundraiser. And we have some GREAT items this year.  This list is just a partial list of all of the great things that will be available:  Register online now at http://www.scautism.org.

      Family Oriented Events

      • Four admission passes to Riverbanks Zoo
      • Two admission passes to the South Carolina Aquarium
      • Four admission passes to The Columbia Marionette Theatre
      • Four ride cards for Frankie’s Fun Park with three rides loaded
      • Two admission passes to the Ripley’s Aquarium in Myrtle Beach, SC
      • Four EdVenture admission passes expiration date: 4-28-2013
      • Four EdVenture admission passes expiration date: 10-3-13
      • Four “Mutiny Pass” for two hours of unlimited park attractions at Blackbeard’s Cove in Mount Pleasant
      • Monkey Joe’s birthday party for eight with t-shirt and stuffed Monkey Joe
      • Two Pearson Tower tickets for the Darlington 200
      • Four one-day park Hopper passes to be used at any one of the following locations: the Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney Animal Kingdom
      • Four movie passes to AMC Dutch Square with two small popcorn and two small drink vouchers
      • Free studio visit for a family of four to The Mad Platter with t-shirt and koosie
      • Two season tickets to the Columbia Museum of Art’s 12-13 season of CMA Chamber Music on Main
      • Four admission passes to The World of Coca-Cola
      • Sharkey’s Cuts For Kids birthday party
      • Free haircut from Sharkey’s Cuts For Kids

      Vacations

      • Two nights stay at The Mills House with two complimentary breakfasts for two at the Barbadoes Room Restaurant and a carriage tour of historic Charleston
      • A week at the Sand Mark Tower in North Myrtle Beach
      • One night stay at the Embassy Suites Columbia-Graystone
      • One night stay in a woods view or Riverview road at The Inn at Middleton Park

      Adult Events

      • Four adult admissions to Charleston’s Best Tours, LLC. Ghost Tour in Historic Downtown Charleston
      • Four Children’s admissions to Charleston’s Best Tours, LLC. Ghost Tour in Historic Downtown Charleston
      • Four tickets to “The Story” on Nov. 27 at The Colonial Life Arena
      • Two Philharmonic tickets to any SCP Masterwork concert
      • Complimentary Greens Fee plus golf cart at Hickory Knob State Resort Park
      • Complimentary Greens Fee plus golf cart at Cheraw State Park
      • One 45 min. private lesson in either Salsa or Argentine Tango from Vista Ballroom
      • One week of Martial Arts Class at Superior Self-Defense Academy
      • One week of Martial Arts Class at Superior Self-Defense Academy
      • $50 gift certificate to Carolina River Connection
      • $50 gift certificate to Carolina River Connection
      • Cooking class from William Sonoma
      • Two All Sport Passes to the Charlotte White Water Center

      Spas

      • 30 min. in-office teeth whitening treatment from Rice Creek Family Dentistry
      • 30 min. in-office teeth whitening treatment from South Lake Family Dentistry
      • Facial plus microdermabrasion from Northwest Dermatology
      • $25 gift certificate from High Maintenance
      • $40 gift card for shampoo, cut, and style with Tammy at Blades of Columbia
      • $50 gift card from Wisteria at Sand hills mall

      If you have attended the conference in the past, you will have heard me say, bid high and bid often!!!!

      See you Saturday!

      Craig

      Craig C. Stoxen

      President/CEO