UPSTATE: Catholic Special Needs Group Forming

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2012

      I received this message today, which may be of interest to Catholics in the Upstate.  Please contact Liz for additional information.

      I wanted to pass along information that I and some other moms of children with special needs are in the process of forming a new ministry for children with special needs and their families at Saint Mary Magdalene Catholic Church in Simpsonville.  We are just getting started--in the process of "applying" for approval as a new ministry...but we are interested in reaching out to Catholic families who may be interested in Sacramental preparation, adapted religious education classes, parent support, and/or participating in weekly Masses.  I am the main contact person for the time being.  Please spread the word!  Liz List, smilinginsc@..., (864) 676-1908

      Note New Contact Number:  (864) 346-4180