Faith Inclusion Survey -- Please Participate!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2012

      As part of the South Carolina Autism Society’s All Are Welcome program, we are conducting a faith inclusion survey.  Please help with this grant program to help make places of worship more inclusive of individuals with disabilities.

      Click here to access the survey, and please share with any other individuals or mailing lists that may be interested.

      PROVIDERS & ORGANIZATIONS:  Please distribute this survey through your mailing lists and/or newsletters so that we can reach as many South Carolinians as possible.  Thank you!

      Thank you!