UPSTATE: YMCA Valentine Ball! Please RSVP!

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17 5:08 AM

      Just over a week until the YMCA Valentine Ball!  We also welcome families affected by “other abilities”.  So please share with your friends!

      Please RSVP online if you plan to attend!   We especially need to know if you have GFCF requirements to plan for food.

      Hope to see you there for a wonderful evening!

      They’ll always remember the dance

      Fathers, take your daughters by the hand, and mothers, guide your sons to the dance floor. The 2012 Spectrum Ball is a night of dancing and celebration for families living with children on the Autism spectrum. It’s a fun, safe, and sensory-appropriate dance.

      What
      2012 Spectrum Ball

      When
      Saturday, February 25, 6:30-9:00 PM.

      Where
      The YMCA Adams Mill Program Center Gym & Ballroom.

      Who’s invited
      Father/daughter couples, mother/son couples or entire families.

      Dress
      Semi-formal (but anything is fine).

      Cost
      $15 per couple or $25 per family (scholarships available).

      For more information
      Contact Greg McKee at 864-963-3608, ext. 24 or gmckee@...

      Register online by clicking here.

      Co-sponsored by the South Carolina Autism Society

      Text Box: 111162  5/11YMCA of Greenville

      723 Cleveland Street Greenville , SC 29601

      P 864 242 1111 www.ymcagreenville.org

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 22 7:37 AM

        LAST CALL for the YMCA Valentine Ball!

        This Saturday is the YMCA Valentine Ball!  We also welcome families affected by “other abilities”.  So please share with your friends!  Even if you’re not a dancer, don’t worry!  We will have plenty of other activities… and treats!

        Please Register online by clicking hereWe especially need to know if you have GFCF requirements to plan for food.