UPSTATE: Coffee Talk

    Message 1 of 28 , Dec 31, 2011

      Upstate Coffee Talk

      Wednesday, January 4, 2012 from 9:00-11:00

      Location: 5 Century Drive, Suite 132 , Greenville

       Please drop-in for this informal get-together. We will have coffee, tea, lemonade and light refreshments.
      This is a chance for families to meet other families and a chance to ask questions and share ideas.

      Kids are welcome, but no childcare is provided.  We have lots of toys to play with!

      Please note that this is a parent and caregiver support format.

      Businesses, organizations, and providers are welcome to send or drop materials for us to distribute.

      Thank you for respecting the needs of our families!

      Susan Leiby

      Special Events Coordinator

        Message 3 of 28 , Mar 29, 2012

          Upstate Coffee Talk

          Wednesday, April 4, 2012 from 9:00-11:00
          Location: 5 Century Drive, Suite 132, Greenville

          (please check with your local SCAS offices about Coffee Talk events in your area)

          A special BLUE Coffee Talk to recognize Autism Awareness Month!
          Wear your blue, and enjoy blue treats!
          Find out about special Autism Awareness Month events!

                Message 7 of 28 , Sep 3, 2012

                  Upstate Coffee Talk

                  Wednesday, September 5, 2012 from 9:00-11:00
                  Location: 5 Century Drive, Suite 132 , Greenville

                  (please check with your local SCAS offices about Coffee Talk events in your area)

                   Please drop-in for this informal get-together. We will have coffee, tea, lemonade and light refreshments.
                  This is a chance for families to meet other families and a chance to ask questions and share ideas.

                  Kids are welcome, but no childcare is provided.  We have lots of toys to play with!

                  Please note that this is a parent and caregiver support format.

                  Businesses, organizations, and providers are welcome to send or drop materials for us to distribute.

                  Thank you for respecting the needs of our families!

                  Project Coordinator, "Guardianship & Protection"

                  Message 8 of 28 , Oct 1 4:06 AM

                    Upstate Coffee Talk

                    Wednesday, October 3, 2012 from 9:00-11:00

                    Location: 5 Century Drive, Suite 132, Greenville

                     Please drop-in for this informal get-together. We will have coffee, tea, lemonade and light refreshments.
                    This is a chance for families to meet other families and a chance to ask questions and share ideas.

                    Kids are welcome, but no childcare is provided.  We have lots of toys to play with!

                    Please note that this is a parent and caregiver support format.

                    Businesses, organizations, and providers are welcome to send or drop materials for us to distribute.

                    Thank you for respecting the needs of our families!

                    Project Coordinator, Guardianship & Protection Grant

                    Project Coordinator, All Are Welcome Grant