Happy Holidays from the SC Autism Society!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27 6:30 AM
      Rich text editor, html_content_graphical, press ALT 0 for help.

      palmettopuzzlelogo

       In this Issue

      donatebutton

      Do you believe in someone with autism? Then you believe in the South Carolina Autism Society and its mission. How can we meet such a big mission? With support from you and others like you. We can't improve the lives of people with autism spectrum disorders without ongoing support. Your support allows us to continue what we've begun, find new ways to help, better serve the families who speak for loved ones, and come closer to solving the many puzzles of ASD. If you believe in someone who has an autism spectrum disorder, then you believe in the Autism Society's mission.

      Main Office

      806 12th Street
      West Columbia, SC
      29169-6142
      803-750-6988 Office
      800-438-4790
      803-750-8121 Fax

      Email
      scas@...

      Web
      www.scautism.org

      Satellite Offices

      Charleston

      4 Carriage Lane
      Suite 302
      Charleston, SC   29407
      843-870-1650 Office/Fax

      Coastal

      PO Box 30425
      3242 Holmestown Road
      Unit B
      Myrtle Beach , SC 29588
      843-650-0129 Office/Fax

      Upstate

      5 Century Drive
      Suite132
      Century at Keith
      Greenville , SC 29607-1578
      864-241-8669 Office
      864-241-8667   Fax

      unitedway

      Please support your local United Way .   Allocations & designations are an important part of the SCAS budget.  Thank you for giving.

      Happy Holidays!

      South Carolina Autism Society

      The purpose of the South Carolina Autism Society is to
      enable all individuals with autism spectrum disorders to reach their maximum potential.

      grey_box_top.gif

      Happy Holidays from the
      South Carolina Autism Society!

      The South Carolina Autism Society would like to extend holiday greetings to all families affected by autism.  We hope that the New Year will bring good health and happiness to you and your loved ones.

      If there is any way that we can assist your family, please contact your closest SC Autism Society office listed to the left, or simply contact our main office in Columbia .  Just a few of the services we provide at no charge include:

      • Information and Referral:  Providing information to parents and professionals about autism and available services.
      • Advocacy:  SCAS provides advocacy on all levels from the individual level on up to the system change level.
      • Autism and Informed Response:  Training for emergency responders (law enforcement, EMS , fire fighters, etc) on autism, using parent volunteers.
      • Parent-School Partnership:  PSP seeks to assist children with autism in receiving the best education possible by helping to build relationships between the school and the parents.
      • Service Coordination:  Is an expansion of the society’s existing programs of information and referral and advocacy.  SCAS will provide service coordination to individuals with autism spectrum disorders.

      As you wrap up 2011, we ask that you consider supporting the South Carolina Autism Society through your end-of-the-year donations.  Your support will help us continue to reach out to families and to expand our services in South Carolina without a waiting list or limiting the amount of support we can offer.

      Thank you in advance for your support. Please remember, almost 90 cents of every dollar goes directly to programs and your donation is tax deductable.

      You can donate by mailing a check to

      SC Autism Society
      806 12thStreet
      West Columbia , SC   29169

      or online by clicking the Donate button on the left of this page.

      Thank you for your continued support over the past 40 years.

      Tax Exempt Status

      The South Carolina Autism Society is a 503(c) organization. Our Tax Exempt Letter can be found by clicking here

      grey_box_bottom.gif

      P.S.    To futher support our mission, why not honor a loved one with a donation to the SC Autism Society?  For more information, click here.

      scaslogo_SMALLTel: (803) 750-6988
      Toll Free: (800) 438-4890

      Fax: (803) 750-8121

      Email: scas@...

      Click to view this email in a browser

      Click here to forward this email to a friend

      South Carolina Autism Society
      806 12th Street
      West Columbia , SC 29169
      US

      Try Email Marketing with VerticalResponse!