UPSTATE: YMCA Spectrum Holiday Party!

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2011

      Spectrum Holiday Celebration

      (see attached flyer)

      When: Sunday, December 11, 2-4 PM

      Where: Adams Mill Program Center

      100 Adams Mill Road

      Simpsonville, SC 29681

      PLEASE RSVP by clicking here.

      Who: Any family with a child on the Autism Spectrum

      Activities: Visits with Santa Claus

      Sock Snowmen

      Homemade Christmas Ornaments

      Cookie Decorating

      Pine Cone Bird Feeders

      Swimming in the Adams Mill Pool

      Grapevine Wreaths

      Christmas Songs and Carols

      Cost: Free

      Questions: Greg McKee, 963-3608, ext. 24 / gmckee@...

      Andrea Lark 862-4187 / jandeeah@...

      YMCA OF GREENVILLE

      www.ymcagreenville.org

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 24, 2013

        Join us for the YMCA Spectrum Holiday Party!!  We will meet on Sunday, December 8th from 1:30 – 4:30 pm at the Adams Mill Program Center in Simpsonville.  Holiday themed activities to include pictures with Santa, cookie decorating, pine cone bird feeders, Sock snowmen, Christmas ornaments, and of course snacks!

        Please consider bringing a drink or snack to share.

        All families affected by autism are invited.  You do not need to be a Y member, nor a resident of Greenville.

        Please register online by clicking here.  Cost is $5 per family to cover supplies.  Limited scholarships are available.  Please contact Greg McKee at gmckee@... or 963-3608.

        Project Coordinator, All Are Welcome Grant