UPSTATE: YMCA Spectrum Sunday for November!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2011

      The YMCA of Greenville will be holding its next Spectrum Sunday family fun day on Sunday, November 13th from 5 – 7 pm.  We will meet at the YMCA’s Adams Mill Program Center (formerly Golden Strip YMCA) at 100 Adams Mill Road in Simpsonville.  Come out and splash in the pool!  There will also be crafts available for those who prefer not to swim, some snacks, and maybe some music!

      All ages are invited.  There is a $5 charge per family to cover lifeguards.

      Click here to register online!