SC Autism Society Golf Tournament: October 31
9th Annual Fun in the Fall Golf Tournament
Click here to win this ATV!
Monday, October 31, 2011
Join us for our 9th Annual Fun in the Fall Golf Tournament!
Captain’s Choice Format
Cost: $125/player & $500/foursome
greens fee, cart, practice balls,
lunch, refreshments, gift bag and beverages.
9:00 a.m. Registration & Driving range
10:00 a.m. Tee Time (shotgun start)
1:30-2:30 Catered Lunch
2:30 p.m. Awards
The Members Club at Woodcreek
301 Club Ridge Road ,
Elgin , SC 29045
World renowned golf course designer Tom Fazio once said "A golf course should belong to nature instead of infringe upon it."
Fazio has skillfully molded the unique Midlands environment and topography into a scenic, challenging course that reveals more of its subtleties each time you play. Winding through hardwoods, wetlands, hills and valleys, Woodcreek is a natural beauty. You will encounter dazzling displays of wildflowers, natural streams, lakes, and even a waterfall. Driving through the Pecan Grove between holes 16 and 17, you will experience the powerful and unmistakable presence of Nature itself. It is as if you have stepped back in time...or out of it...into a place of absolute stillness.
The entire course has an ambience of serenity and tranquility that lets you concentrate on your game, enjoy the company of friends and experience the essence of the sport...the way it was meant to be played.
Closest to the Pin
Raffle Tickets $ 5.00
Mulligans $ 5.00 (mulligans are 2 per 9 and on honor system)
Eagle Package $25.00*
(*3 raffle tickets, 4 mulligans, $10 savings)
What Can I Do?
- Put a team together! Gather your friends and support the SC Autism Society.
- Ask your friends or business associates to become a sponsor.
Why Should I Participate?
- Proceeds from the tournament will be used to enhance programs for families and individuals with autism spectrum disorders.
- Autism is a developmental disability that interferes with the development of the brain in reasoning, social interaction and communication skills.
- The South Carolina Autism Society has been serving individuals with autism spectrum disorders and their families for over thirty-five years. Approximately 1 in 100 individuals have autism spectrum disorders.
Special Events Coordinator, Strides for Autism
Project Coordinator, "All Are Welcome"
South Carolina Autism Society