UPSTATE: YMCA Spectrum Sunday for October!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2011

      The YMCA of Greenville will be holding its next Spectrum Sunday family fun day on Sunday, October 9 from 2 – 4 pm.  We will meet at the YMCA’s Hollingsworth Outdoor Center on Adams Mill Road in Simpsonville (down the road from the old Golden Strip YMCA).  Come out and enjoy some fun pioneer activities, including making your own bird house to take home!

      All ages are invited.  There is a $8 charge per family to cover supplies.

      Click here to register online!

      Click here for Google Maps directions.

      (Please forward to anyone who may be interested!)