Please provide feedback for Strides for Autism!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2011

      Thank you for your interest in the 2011 slate of Strides for Autism events, put on by the South Carolina Autism Society!  Whether you were a participant, donor, sponsor, or exhibitor, we appreciate your help in supporting our mission.

      To help with planning on 2012 Strides for Autism events, we would like your feedback!  Please take a moment to complete a short survey, located at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/79TL7WL.

      Should you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me.

      Thank you!