LOWCOUNTRY & GRAND STRAND: STRIDES FOR AUTISM! Announcing our Honorary Chairs!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011

      Lowcountry & Grand Strand

      Announcing our Honorary Chairs!

      The next two South Carolina Autism Society Strides for Autism events of the year are fast approaching!  It is time to start your teams, register, and obtain sponsorships!

                  Saturday, September 10, 2011:  Lowcountry Strides for Autism at Memorial Waterfront Park in Mt. Pleasant

      Honorary Chair, David Bendig, Director of Southeast Operations for PDS Tech

                  Saturday, September 24, 2011:  Grand Strand Strides for Autism at Grand Park @ Market Common in Myrtle Beach
                              Honorary Chair, Cheryl Bauerle , SOS Healthcare

      Onsite registration at both events begins at 8:00 am, with the walk beginning at 9 am.  Note that this is a “walk-what-you-can” event.

      Create your own Team, and then encourage friends, family, and your community to sponsor you!  Donations can be made online, or brought to the event.  Additional information and pre-registration is available on the Strides for Autism website located at

      http://www.scautism.org/strides/

      Opportunities for Sponsorship, as well as spaces in our Resource Fair, are still available.  Visit https://scautism.org/strides/sponsorships/ for more information.

      Best of luck to all teams and individuals as we take Strides for Autism!  Remember, together we can solve the puzzle!

      Susan Leiby

      Special Events Coordinator