UPSTATE: Coffee Talk

    Message 1 of 28 , Jul 28, 2011

      Upstate Coffee Talk

      Wednesday, August 3, 2011 from 9:00-11:00

      Location: 5 Century Drive, Suite 132 , Greenville

      Special Door Prize this month!

       Please drop-in for this informal get-together. We will have coffee, tea, lemonade and light refreshments.
      This is a chance for families to meet other families and a chance to ask questions and share ideas.

      Kids are welcome, but no childcare is provided.  We have lots of toys to play with!

      Please note that this is a parent and caregiver support format.

      Businesses, organizations, and providers are welcome to send or drop materials for us to distribute.

      Thank you for respecting the needs of our families!

      Susan Leiby

      Special Events Coordinator

                  Message 8 of 28 , Mar 29, 2012

                    Upstate Coffee Talk

                    Wednesday, April 4, 2012 from 9:00-11:00
                    Location: 5 Century Drive, Suite 132, Greenville

                    (please check with your local SCAS offices about Coffee Talk events in your area)

                    A special BLUE Coffee Talk to recognize Autism Awareness Month!
                    Wear your blue, and enjoy blue treats!
                    Find out about special Autism Awareness Month events!

                          Message 12 of 28 , Sep 3, 2012

                            Upstate Coffee Talk

                            Wednesday, September 5, 2012 from 9:00-11:00
                            Location: 5 Century Drive, Suite 132 , Greenville

                            (please check with your local SCAS offices about Coffee Talk events in your area)

                             Please drop-in for this informal get-together. We will have coffee, tea, lemonade and light refreshments.
                            This is a chance for families to meet other families and a chance to ask questions and share ideas.

                            Kids are welcome, but no childcare is provided.  We have lots of toys to play with!

                            Please note that this is a parent and caregiver support format.

                            Businesses, organizations, and providers are welcome to send or drop materials for us to distribute.

                            Thank you for respecting the needs of our families!

                            Project Coordinator, "Guardianship & Protection"

                            Message 13 of 28 , Oct 1, 2012

                              Upstate Coffee Talk

                              Wednesday, October 3, 2012 from 9:00-11:00

                              Location: 5 Century Drive, Suite 132, Greenville

                               Please drop-in for this informal get-together. We will have coffee, tea, lemonade and light refreshments.
                              This is a chance for families to meet other families and a chance to ask questions and share ideas.

                              Kids are welcome, but no childcare is provided.  We have lots of toys to play with!

                              Please note that this is a parent and caregiver support format.

                              Businesses, organizations, and providers are welcome to send or drop materials for us to distribute.

                              Thank you for respecting the needs of our families!

                              Project Coordinator, Guardianship & Protection Grant

                              Project Coordinator, All Are Welcome Grant