UPSTATE: YMCA Spectrum Sunday for July! LAST CALL!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2011

      The YMCA of Greenville will be holding its next Spectrum Sunday family fun day on Sunday, July 24th from 4-6 pm.  We will meet at the Hollingsworth Property on Adams Mill Road in Simpsonville for a “Hollingsworth Family Reunion”!  Come out and enjoy colonial crafts, food, and music.

      All ages are invited.  There is a $5 charge per family to cover materials.

      Click here to register online!