All Are Welcome -- Faith Inclusion -- Preview Available!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2011

      I am excited to announce that a PREVIEW of the upcoming All Are Welcome project is now available!

      You can view the Preview online at http://www.scautism.org/AllAreWelcome/Trailer/AllAreWelcomeTrailer.pps.

      Note that this is a PowerPoint slideshow, and you will need PowerPoint to view it at this time.  (The final product will be complete, and nothing additional will be needed.)  You can downloaded a PP Viewer by clicking here.

      For more information on All Are Welcome, click here.  The full project will be completed by the end of this month.

      We want YOUR place of worship to get their FREE copy of the final All Are Welcome project!  Please submit information for any faith community in South Carolina that you would like to receive a free copy.  To submit, click here.

      Please forward this email to any disability-related mailing lists that you are aware of.  Thank you!