Faith Inclusion Program -- Include Your Place of Worship!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011

      All Are Welcome is a project that will develop a ready-to-use curriculum for faith communities to learn how to develop a welcoming and supportive community for individuals with disabilities and their families.  The tools are designed for all types of faith communities and will be a self-used product.  All Are Welcome is a grant awarded to the SC Autism Society and funded by the South Carolina Developmental Disability Council of SC.

      Click here for complete information about All Are Welcome.

      As we approach the end of the first year of this project, we will be distributing hard-copies of All Are Welcome to 250 places of worship across South Carolina .  If you would like your place of worship to receive a copy, please fill out the request form by clicking here.

      Once the hard-copies are gone, we plan to make the project available online.  Stay tuned for more information!