UPSTATE: Coffee Talk -- NOTE DATE CHANGE!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2011

      Note that due to a conflict, we will meet on the SECOND Wednesday this month rather than the first.

      May 11, 2011

      Upstate Coffee Talk
      Parent-Support

      Wednesday, May 11, 2011 from 9:00-11:00

      Location: 5 Century Drive, Suite 132 , Greenville

      Please drop-in for this informal get-together. We will have coffee, tea, lemonade and light refreshments.
      This is a chance for families to meet other families and a chance to ask questions and share ideas.

      Kids are welcome, but no childcare is provided.  We have lots of toys to play with!

      Businesses and organizations serving the autism community are welcome to send in materials ahead of time  that we will make available to attendees, but we ask that they respect that this meeting is for parent/caregiver support.

      Susan Leiby

      Special Events Coordinator