DDSN Info Packet

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2011

      Attached is a packet of DDSN Information that we received today.  It includes their goals, funding, wait-lists, etc.  If you can not open the attachment, it is also online at http://www.scautism.org (look under Latest News).

      Kim Thomas

      Vice President and CPO

      South Carolina Autism Society

      806 12th Street

      West Columbia, SC 29169

      (803) 750-6988 ext. 101 office

      803 924-2946 cell

      NOTICE: This message is confidential, intended for the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is (i) proprietary to the sender, and/or, (ii) privileged, confidential and/or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable state and federal law, including, but not limited to, privacy standards imposed pursuant to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act ("HIPAA").  Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any applicable privilege.  If you have received this email in error, please delete it immediately.  Thank you in advance for your compliance with this notice.