UPSTATE: YMCA Swim & Fun Night!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2011

      Join us for the latest autism event through the YMCA of Greenville!  This time the Eastside YMCA will be open for our families on Sunday, April 10th from 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm.  The Eastside Y is located at 1250 Taylors Road in Taylors , at the intersection with Brushy Creek Road .

      The pool and gym will be open, and there will be music, crafts and snacks.  Parents must accompany and remain with their children. The entire family is invited to jump in and swim. If your child is not a proficient swimmer, you must remain with your child in the pool at all times.

      To cover the costs of lifeguards, a small fee will be collected at the door.  $2 per adult, $1 per child, with a $5 per family maximum.

      Click here to register online!