SCAS Super Bowl Sunday Commercials

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2011

      For those of you who will be watching the Super Bowl this Sunday on WACH Fox 57 ( Columbia and surrounding area) keep an eye out for a brand new South Carolina Autism Society commercial.

      Yes that is right, among the Doritos, Budweiser, GM and the rest of the big commercials; SCAS will be airing a 30 second commercial. Later in the week, we will get an idea about the approximate time the commercial will air. There will also be several other SCAS Commercials airing before and after the game.

      We are able to do this with the ongoing support of Thermo Technologies and WACH Fox 57. There is no cost at all to SCAS.

      I would like to thank not only Thermo Technologies and WACH Fox 57, but also all of the families you have worked with us for the past 3 years to produce the commercials! We could not have had this awareness campaign without all of your support!!!!

      For those of you outside the viewing area of WACH Fox 57, we will have a link on our website next week or so to FOX 57’s site where all of the commercials can be viewed.

      Thanks

      Craig

      Craig C. Stoxen, President and CEO

      South Carolina Autism Society