UPSTATE: Coffee Talk

    Message 1 of 28 , Jan 2, 2011

      Upstate Coffee Talk

      Wednesday, January 5, 2011 from 9:00-11:00

      Location: 5 Century Drive, Suite 132 , Greenville

      Please drop-in for this informal get-together. We will have coffee, tea, lemonade and light refreshments.
      This is a chance for families to meet other families and a chance to ask questions and share ideas.

      Kids are welcome, but no childcare is provided.  We have lots of toys to play with!

      Susan Leiby

      Special Events Coordinator

        Message 3 of 28 , Mar 30, 2011

          Upstate Coffee Talk
          Parent-Support

          Wednesday, April 6, 2011 from 9:00-11:00

          Location: 5 Century Drive, Suite 132 , Greenville

          Please drop-in for this informal get-together. We will have coffee, tea, lemonade and light refreshments.
          This is a chance for families to meet other families and a chance to ask questions and share ideas.

          Kids are welcome, but no childcare is provided.  We have lots of toys to play with!

          Businesses and organizations serving the autism community are welcome to send in materials ahead of time  that we will make available to attendees, but we ask that they respect that this meeting is for parent/caregiver support.

          Message 4 of 28 , May 27, 2011

            Upstate Coffee Talk

            Wednesday, June 2, 2011 from 9:00-11:00

            Location: 5 Century Drive, Suite 132 , Greenville

             Please drop-in for this informal get-together. We will have coffee, tea, lemonade and light refreshments.
            This is a chance for families to meet other families and a chance to ask questions and share ideas.

            Kids are welcome, but no childcare is provided.  We have lots of toys to play with!

            Please note that this is a parent and caregiver support format.

            Businesses, organizations, and providers are welcome to send or drop materials for us to distribute.

            Thank you for respecting the needs of our families!

            Message 5 of 28 , May 28, 2011

              Correction – Coffee Talk is Wednesday, June FIRST.  Clearly I need a new calendar.  J

              Message 6 of 28 , Jun 30, 2011

                Message 7 of 28 , Jul 28 9:04 AM

                  Upstate Coffee Talk

                  Wednesday, August 3, 2011 from 9:00-11:00

                  Location: 5 Century Drive, Suite 132 , Greenville

                  Special Door Prize this month!

                              Message 14 of 28 , Mar 29, 2012

                                Upstate Coffee Talk

                                Wednesday, April 4, 2012 from 9:00-11:00
                                Location: 5 Century Drive, Suite 132, Greenville

                                (please check with your local SCAS offices about Coffee Talk events in your area)

                                A special BLUE Coffee Talk to recognize Autism Awareness Month!
                                Wear your blue, and enjoy blue treats!
                                Find out about special Autism Awareness Month events!

                                      Message 18 of 28 , Sep 3, 2012

                                        Upstate Coffee Talk

                                        Wednesday, September 5, 2012 from 9:00-11:00
                                        Location: 5 Century Drive, Suite 132 , Greenville

                                        (please check with your local SCAS offices about Coffee Talk events in your area)

                                         Please drop-in for this informal get-together. We will have coffee, tea, lemonade and light refreshments.
                                        This is a chance for families to meet other families and a chance to ask questions and share ideas.

                                        Kids are welcome, but no childcare is provided.  We have lots of toys to play with!

                                        Please note that this is a parent and caregiver support format.

                                        Businesses, organizations, and providers are welcome to send or drop materials for us to distribute.

                                        Thank you for respecting the needs of our families!

                                        Project Coordinator, "Guardianship & Protection"

                                        Message 19 of 28 , Oct 1, 2012

                                          Upstate Coffee Talk

                                          Wednesday, October 3, 2012 from 9:00-11:00

                                          Location: 5 Century Drive, Suite 132, Greenville

                                           Please drop-in for this informal get-together. We will have coffee, tea, lemonade and light refreshments.
                                          This is a chance for families to meet other families and a chance to ask questions and share ideas.

                                          Kids are welcome, but no childcare is provided.  We have lots of toys to play with!

                                          Please note that this is a parent and caregiver support format.

                                          Businesses, organizations, and providers are welcome to send or drop materials for us to distribute.

                                          Thank you for respecting the needs of our families!

                                          Project Coordinator, Guardianship & Protection Grant

                                          Project Coordinator, All Are Welcome Grant