Stop Bullying Now

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2010

      Here is a great website that deals with bullying. Bullying Information, Resources, and Prevention Tips from the US Department of Health and Human Services. Whether you have been bullied, witnessed bullying, or bullied someone else, come look around, play games, and learn how you can help stop bullying now.

      http://www.stopbullyingnow.hrsa.gov/kids/

      Please share this resource with others. We know bullying is a large issue and all of us and all of our schools can use more resources. This is a free resource.

      Thanks

      Craig

      Craig C. Stoxen, President and CEO

      South Carolina Autism Society