November Spectrum Family Camp - Space Available!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2010

      Spaces still available for November Spectrum Family Camp at YMCA Camp Greenville!  Join us for an amazing weekend!  Any questions, just ask!

      YMCA Camp Greenville

      Spectrum Family Camp
      YMCA Camp Greenville
      November 26-28, 2010

      Spectrum Family Camp 2010

      We still have spaces for new and returning families at our Autism Spectrum Family CampWe'll have all the fun activities you love:  archery, hiking, animal center, crafts, a special Thanksgiving carnival and more--so you don't want to miss out!  Food for those on the Feingold and GF/CF diets will be served.  More information is available on our Special Events website, click here, or download the registration form and interpretive materials.

      YMCA Camp Greenville Contact Info

      Safe Unsubscribe

      This email was sent to connysmom@... by tfay@....

      YMCA Camp Greenville | P.O.Box 390 | Cedar Mountain | NC | 28718