GRAND STRAND: Strides for Autism is THIS SATURDAY!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010

      Grand Strand Strides for Autism is this Saturday!
      We hope to see many of you there!
      More information is below

      Please pre-register online at http://www.scautism.org/strides/.

      We are also looking for a few more volunteers.  If you are interested, email me at SusanL@....

      See you Saturday!

      Strides for Autism

      Here are the latest updates on the South Carolina Autism Society’s annual Grand Strand Strides for Autism event!

      Grand Strand

      Strides for Autism!

      Saturday, November 6

      Grand Park

      at Market Common

      Myrtle Beach , SC

      8 am registration, 9 am start

      Honorary Chair

      Gordon Harris

      Project Manager, Project Lifesaver

      Participants just announced!

      Children’s Museum Activities

      Leaps and Bounce

      Mad Science

      Myrtle Beach Fire Department

      Project Lifesaver

       Join us for these fun-walks, resource fairs, and family fun events as we support those in South Carolina affected by autism.

      Start your team now at http://www.scautism.org/strides/ and start taking Strides for Autism!

      (You can register online, donate, become a corporate sponsor, or participate in the resource fair.)