GRAND STRAND: Strides for Autism New Activities Added!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2010

      Just announced!

      New activities for Grand Strand Strides for Autism!

      November 6, 2010

      The Children’s Museum of South Carolina

      with games and activities!

      Leaps and Bounce

      with a big Monster Truck bouncer!

      Myrtle Beach Fire Department

      with a firetruck!

      (based on availibility)

      Visit http://www.scautism.org/strides and register today!

      Less than Only TWO WEEKS until Grand Strand Strides for Autism!  We hope to see you there!
      Register today and started collecting sponsorships at
      http://www.scautism.org/strides/

      Strides for Autism

      Here are the latest updates on the South Carolina Autism Society’s annual Grand Strand Strides for Autism event!

      Grand Strand

      Strides for Autism!

      Saturday, November 6

      Grand Park

      at Market Common

      Myrtle Beach , SC

      8 am registration, 9 am start

      Honorary Chair

      Gordon Harris

      Project Manager, Project Lifesaver

      Participants just announced!

      Children’s Museum Activities

      Leaps and Bounce

      Mad Science

      Myrtle Beach Fire Department

      Project Lifesaver

       Join us for these fun-walks, resource fairs, and family fun events as we support those in South Carolina affected by autism.

      Start your team now at http://www.scautism.org/strides/ and start taking Strides for Autism!

      (You can register online, donate, become a corporate sponsor, or participate in the resource fair.)