UPSTATE: PLEASE READ!!!: FEBRUARY 1ST AUTISM CONNECTION CANCELLED!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2010

      Hello,

      Unfortunately, I am writing to let you all know that this month's Autism Connection meeting will be cancelled (thanks Mother Nature!). Though our roads around here seem to be clearing, our speaker, Patti Myers, is from the Rock Hill area, and the weather there seems to have been a bit more harsh :(.

      Don't worry - I told Patti how much we all were looking forward to her visit, and she assured me that she is IN for the March meeting. Please go ahead and mark your calendars NOW for the March 1st meeting.

      Enjoy the slush tomorrow!!!

      Julie

      ,___