SURVEY: Disabilities and Faith Communities

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2010

      The South Carolina Autism Society is working on a project to strengthen opportunities for those with special needs in faith communities (churches, temples, mosques, etc.).  So that we can best address everyone’s needs, we are asking anyone affected by any disability to complete the following survey.  This includes individuals with disabilities, family members, faith community leaders, and anyone interested in this topic.  It should take no more than 7 minutes of your time.

      The survey can be found at: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6DRLYWL.

      Please feel free to forward this email to anyone you think would be interested.

      Thank you for your participation!

      For additional information on this project, please visit http://scautism.org/WEB/as2/allarewelcome.html or contact Susan Leiby at SusanL@... or 864-241-8669.