Mozart and the Whale, Pre-Conference Showing!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2010

      The Nickelodeon theater is offering a special showing of “Mozart and the Whale” at 6:00 pm on Thursday, October 7th.

      Mr. Jerry Newport, who the male character in the movie was based on and our Conference speaker for Friday, will be at the Nick afterward to talk to folks and answer questions. This will be very special for those folks interested in him, the movie and want a special sneak preview of him before he speaks on Friday. The Nickelodeon is located at 937 Main Street, Columbia, SC 29201. Visit the Nickelodeon website for show times and admission information.

      Be sure to register for the SC Autism Society’s Perspectives in Autism Conference to hear Jerry Newport and other great speakers.  For more information, visit our website at http://www.scautism.org.